Metlar Formulations respects the privacy of individual/visitor and is committed to take reasonable precautions to protect Personal information and `Sensitive Personal Data or Information’ (“SPDI”) (and together “Information”) of visitors of this Metlar Formulations website and comply with all legal, regulatory and/or contractual obligations related to data privacy.
This policy covers the processing, storage and access to Information as required under lawful and/or contractual activities with Metlar Formulations or otherwise required in the normal course of business. It describes Metlar Formulations policies and procedures on the collection, usage and disclosure of Information provided/received by natural persons.
Metlar Formulations has adopted the “Privacy by Default” principles in its approach to data privacy i.e. privacy of data and information is upheld first by default.
This policy applies to Information collected and processed by Metlar Formulations consisting of following:
- SPDI, which is such personal information that is collected, received, stored, transmitted or processed by Sun Pharma, consisting of:
- Physical, physiological and mental health condition;
- Medical records and history
- Any detail relating to the above personal information categories as provided to Metlar Formulations for providing service; and
- Any of the personal information received by Metlar Formulations for processing, stored or processed under lawful contract or otherwise.
- Personal information which is information related to a visitor, or a combination of pieces of information that could reasonably allow him to be identified. Personal information may consist of full name, personal contact numbers, email address.
Please note that any information that is freely available or accessible in public domain or furnished under the Right to Information Act, 2005 or any other law for the time being in force shall not be regarded as SPDI.
Metlar Formulations shall collect and use Information for legitimate business purposes in order:
- that a visitor may download information, products and take advantage of certain other features of Metlar Formulations website;
- to provide information or interactive services through this website, to the visitor’s e-mail address or, where the visitor wishes it to be sent by post, to the visitor’s postal address;
- to seek the visitor’s feedback or to contact the visitor in relation to the services offered on Metlar Formulations website;
- to process orders or applications submitted by the visitor;
- to administer or otherwise carry out Metlar Formulations obligations in relation to any agreement that the visitor may have with Metlar Formulations;
- to anticipate and resolve problems with any goods or services supplied to the visitor;
- to create products or services that may meet the visitor’s needs; or
- to process and respond to requests, improve Metlar Formulations operations, and communicate with visitor/s about Metlar Formulations products, services and businesses.
Metlar Formulations shall collect only minimum Information required to meet the purposes mentioned in this policy. Neither Metlar Formulations nor its representatives shall be responsible for the authenticity of such Information provided by the visitor/s. As normal business practice, Metlar Formulations may collect Information in order to enable the secure online authentication, interaction and transaction with natural persons. This may include the installation of cookies and the collection of other session data.